Services Offered in Loveland
When you visit our clinic to address health concerns with chiropractic care, we may discuss the condition and help you determine the options that apply to your situation. A Loveland chiropractor provides treatments for a variety of health concerns and we take a holistic approach to healing. At Thompson Valley Chiropractic, we offer the care you need to recover from injuries and ailments.
Thompson Valley Chiropractic has been connecting all of humanity from within for 20 years! Thompson Valley Chiropractic is an established and experienced provider of chiropractic care in Loveland CO. Patients are referred to us with a variety of health concerns ranging from headaches to a desire to be and do better in life. To meet their needs, we provide our best specific chiropractic care along with, if necessary, a comprehensive range of adjunctive services at our Loveland office.
Conditions Seen Most Commonly Within Our Patient Population:
We work with patients from all walks of life with a variety of conditions in the Loveland and Northern Colorado area including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee & Ankle
- Nerve Pain
- Joint Pain
- Work Injuries
- Digestive Disorders
- Concussion-Related Spine Disorders
- Athletic Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pregnancy-Related Conditions
- Spinal Heath Issues
- Personal Injuries
Treatments for injuries depend on your situation and needs. We develop a personalized plan of action after identifying the injuries to your body and evaluating your situation.
Our team can help with general pain in your body. We treat back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain. The treatments may focus on pain from muscle injuries, spinal health concerns or problems related to your lifestyle. Each treatment depends on your specific needs and situation.
Nerve and Joint Pain
We also help with nerve and joint pain. Nerve conditions impact your health by causing pain and numbness. At our clinic, we treat sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome and other nerve conditions that may develop. Our treatments depend on your situation and needs.
We treat joint pain and joint-related ailments at our clinic. We may use chiropractic care for arthritis or osteoarthritis care. Since joint pain may also relate to sports injuries or other accidents, we evaluate the cause of your pain before developing a treatment plan.
Chiropractic Services in Loveland
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments are provided with a gentle and specific skill once the proper location of a spinal subluxation has been identified. By correcting the spinal subluxation, nerve function is improved in such a way that the body and brain can communicate more effectively. Also, pressure on the delicate nerve and soft tissue structures will be improved.
- Performance-Based: Our unique care is based on elevating each person to a higher level of performance in life.
- Corrective Care and Injury Rehabilitation: Addressing the condition and problem properly will prevent the agony and frustration of re-occurrence of the same problem. In addition, a problem not corrected initially will often result in worsening over time by the fact and the nature of time.
- Family Wellness: We offer specific chiropractic care to the entire family. We believe chiropractic care for the entire family is not only important for the well-being but essential for optimal function and extra-ordinary living.
- Auto Accident and Personal Injury: Auto accidents and personal injuries can often result in undetected injuries within the spine, especially to the head, neck, and upper back most commonly recognized mechanism being whiplash. Our approach to auto accident and personal injury patients is meticulous and critical in helping patients make the best possible recovery.
- Sports-Related Injury Management: Soft tissue injuries may require unique care like spinal adjustment, spinal rehabilitation, soft tissue rehabilitation, and personalized stretches and exercises. We help our patients by devising and implementing a complete care plan to aid in full recovery as well as elevated performances.
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care: Our pediatric chiropractic care is gentle and safe for our smallest patients! Babies and children see great results with common problems like poor sleep, bedwetting, sports injuries, and other issues.
- Prenatal Chiropractic and Women's Health: We offer Gonstead treatment for prenatal patients to help ensure smoother delivery and more comfortable pregnancy.
- Nutritional Counseling: Our nutritional counseling services assist patients in charting a more effective course in their health by utilizing effective whole-food-based nutritional recommendations based on physiologic deficiencies.
- Chronic Pain Ailments: For patients suffering from years of neglect and abuse, we offer real and natural solutions based on bringing the spine, body, and brain back corrective care to allow the body to heal correctly. We help patients manage their chronic pain without the use of invasive surgeries or procedures and addictive medications. Saving lives from an opioid-addictive life is near and dear to us.
- Pre-Concussion Screenings: Our FDA-approved pre-concussion screenings establish a unique baseline for athletes. These pre-concussion screenings are based on new and updated technology recommended for any youth participating in contact sports. (Current and still most commonly used tests and assessments are outdated and lack a higher level of comprehensiveness.)
Contact Your Chiropractor in Loveland
As your Loveland chiropractor, we can help you get the treatment you need to recover from your recent injury or chronic condition. We can also help healthy people stay healthy! To make an appointment with our chiropractors, contact us at (970) 203-0597.
8:30am - 6:00pm
2:30pm - 6:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 5:00pm
8:30am - 5:00pm
*Friday/Saturday are Massage Hours ONLY