Welcome to Thompson Valley Chiropractic, Your Chiropractor in Loveland
Call us at (970) 203-0597 today.
Welcome to Thompson Valley Chiropractic, your Loveland chiropractor. Our Webster certified practitioners have been providing wellness care for over 17 years. Explore our chiropractors' background, experience and services.
About Our Loveland Chiropractor
We have two Loveland chiropractor at our clinic. Both Dr. Jon-Eirik Holm-Johansen and his wife, Dr. Becky Holm-Johansen, have a Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science.
Both chiropractors have extensive expertise in optimizing and correcting spinal problems using the Gonstead system of spinal analysis. By identifying areas of spinal subluxation, we can correct imbalances, alleviate pain and inflammation, and allow the body to heal correctly.
Services We Offer
Our clinic offers the following personalized methods of chiropractic care in Loveland:
- Chiropractic care - Chiropractic care heals injuries, manages pain naturally, and helps prevent recurrence of neck pain, back pain, sciatica, and more.
- Family wellness - Our techniques are appropriate for the entire family. Let us provide natural family wellness care, keeping everyone in health without using prescription medication.
- Corrective care - Part of healing is correcting muscle imbalances and motion dysfunction. We demonstrate corrective exercises that retrain your muscles to move correctly, reverse imbalances and muscle domination, and promote wellness.
- Auto accident & personal injury - Chiropractic is the best way to heal auto accident injuries such as whiplash and personal injuries like back pain or a herniated disc. Come see us for a consultation if you were recently in an accident.
- Sports related injury management - If you are hurt playing sports, you must heal the injury at the root or you will suffer another injury. Since chiropractic adjustments go to the root of musculoskeletal problems, seeing our chiropractor in Loveland is the best way to get well.
- Pediatric & child chiropractic care - Let us look after your little one with pediatric and child adjustments that relieve colic, realign a spine pushed out of alignment in the process of learning to walk, and relieve musculoskeletal trauma associated with birthing.
- Prenatal chiropractic & women's health - As Webster-trained chiropractors, we can prepare the pelvis for healthy birth while relieving pregnancy pain.
- Nutritional & weight loss counseling - Nutrition and weight loss help you achieve your wellness goals and relieve pain and inflammation naturally.
- Chronic pain treatment - Chiropractic reduces inflammation and pain associated with chronic conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Pre-concussion screenings - If you fell or hit your head, you could have a concussion. We will screen you and provide treatment.
Get Chiropractic Care in Loveland CO
Our mission is to empower as many people as possible with positive life-altering chiropractic treatments so each individual may realize their full human potential. We encourage our patients to help us by fully participating in this most important and noble mission.
Would you like to see our chiropractor in Loveland CO? Give us a call today to learn more about how chiropractic care can help you and to request an appointment.
Dr. Jon-Eirik and Dr. Becky
Loveland Chiropractor | Thompson Valley Chiropractic | (970) 203-0597
2180 West Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537